• Cards giving you access to your room and all the common areas of the hotel during your stay. Please take care of them and remember to return them to us when you leave.
• Any loss or damage, making a card unusable or not presentable, will be charged 20 Euros each.
We welcome you from 8am to 8pm.
• Your buffet breakfast is served every morning in our lounge from 8:00 to 10:30.
• A snack menu can be arranged at lunch and on request during evening.
• Our bar, the 1929, welcomes you every day from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
• The hotel has an indoor swimming pool which can be privatized and is included in the room rate. (Reservation at the front desk or please contact us before your stay)
• Out of respect for our guests, the Splendid Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. As such, it is forbidden to smoke in the rooms.
• Ashtrays are available on the terrace and in the garden only.
• A no respect of this rule will cause an extra charge – One night rate extra
• The procedure that lead to the increase are the flagrant delicto, the alarm of the smoke detector, the deterioration of the furniture and/or the appliances, a strong smell preventing to rent the room temporarily.
• Out of respect for our guests, it is forbidden to take meals in the room in order to avoid soiling and damage.
• The hotel authorizes you to bring food from outside and offers you that you take your meals in the lounge. Plates, cutlery, napkins, etc. are provided in the lounge.
• Failure to comply with this prohibition will result in an increase in the price of a night in your room.
• The modalities that lead to the increase are the flagrant offence, the degradation of the furniture, the linen and/or the appliances, a strong smell preventing to rent the room temporarily.
Splendid Hôtel Linen
• The Splendid Hotel provides you with high quality room and bath linens.
• If you wish to purchase our linen with the hotel logo, a list of unit prices is available at the reception desk.
• Any loss or damage, making the room or bath linen unusable or not presentable, will be charged at the rates displayed at the reception and in your welcome booklet.
• A private video supervised parking, accessible to motorcycles and electric vehicles, is at your disposal upon reservation.
• Our pet friends, less than 12 kg, are welcome only in the rooms and, for reasons of hygiene, cannot have access to the bar or the breakfast room.
DATA PROCESSING AND FREEDOM-WIFI-VIDEOSURVEILLANCE
• In application of the law 78-17, known as "informatique et libertés", customers are informed that their reservation is subject to computerized personal data processing. Users have the right to access and rectify the data entered, which can be exercised at the head office: SARL SPLENDID - 23, Rue d'Artois - 75008 Paris. It is specified that this information is not communicated to third parties.
• The hotel offers free wifi internet access. The client user undertakes to ensure that the computer resources made available to him/her are not used in any way for the purposes of reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright, by a related right such as texts, images, photographs, audiovisual musical works, software and video games, without the authorization of the holders of the rights provided for in Book I and II of the Intellectual Property Code when such authorization is required.
• The establishment has a video surveillance system in the common areas of the building and the parking lot.
• In the event that the hotel is not available or in the event of force majeure, the hotel reserves the right to accommodate the client, in whole or in part, in a hotel of equivalent or higher category, offering services of the same nature. The transfer will then be at the expense of the hotelier who will not be able to be sought in payment of any additional compensation.
• The hotel declines all responsibility in case of theft, loss or damage to the client's belongings during their stay.
• The client will be held responsible for any damage, deterioration, vandalism that could occur due to the occupation of the premises and/or due to the participants and/or the staff under his responsibility, as well as to movable, decorative and real estate goods belonging or not to the hotel.
• Therefore, Le Splendid Hôtel may ask the client to leave the establishment without any indemnity or reimbursement and to reimburse the damages caused by his actions.
• Les présentes Conditions générales de vente sont régies par la loi française. Il en est ainsi pour les règles de fond comme pour les règles de forme. Les litiges relèveront de la compétence exclusive des juridictions françaises.